cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display the Standard Text (SO10) based on condition in adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the Standard texts (through SO10 tr.code) of 4 plant addresses. In the Layout of adobe form, i want to display any one plant address based on the plant number (as a input) and the rest 3 standard text need to be hide. i tried in Form clac to hide, but i unable to succeed. could you please help me, in this regard.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mallikarjuna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would advice you to do this in the driver program. Here is how you can do it.

Defina an internal table to populate the test.

User Read table to fetch the SO10 Text.

Not while reading you can appliying conditions here ( example:- if plant is X1 read SO10 TEXT1 else READ SO10 TEXT2) then the exporting paramtert of READ_TEXT would contain the test. Now bind this text on to the form.

iFYI-- if you want to define SO10 Text at the Header Level. you can use alternative command in the context and populate different SO10 Text.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your detailed explanations.

I solved this problem through the Context of Adobe forms. In context i created one text node and in the properties i gave the text type as Include text and text name as selected which i have created in SO10 and gave the condition in condition tab for display the SO10 text based on specific input.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add all the 4 text in your context menu and create an condition for text.

Example: (LS_HEADER is a structure only for example, you need to decide based on your own form interface)

Text_1000 Condition -> LS_HEADER-WERKS = 1000

Text_2000 Condition -> LS_HEADER-WERKS = 2000

Text_3000 Condition -> LS_HEADER-WERKS = 3000

Text_4000 Condition -> LS_HEADER-WERKS = 4000

The text satisfyling your condition will only be printed and you can assign these text to the same block in PDF form.