cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Customer from Ordering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there any other way to block customer from ordering other than credit management?

Is there a way to block pr if the processing delivery if sales document value exceeds, if yes, where to maintain these setting?

Please provide me a solution

Fazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Itu2019s simple just go to u201CXD05u201D, select your Company code, Customer and the sales area and execute

You have to u201Ccheck inu201D as per you r requirement to block the customers

@ Order level,

@ Delivery level,

@ Billing as well as even

@ Sales support level.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Block PR? Sales value exceed by comparing where? Tolerance? Credit?

Perhaps you can elaborate your requirements clearly, so we can help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My problem is " customer data is not maintained in credit management" Credit value is 0

But when creating sales order system displays the message " static credit check " Credit limit exceeded" - Error Message

How to bypass this and i need to create delivery

So Because of this problem i wanted to know that is there any other ways to block customer for credit limit exceeding

Regards

Fazal

Former Member
0 Kudos

check FD33 if Control Blocked.

Check VOV8, credit limit check maybe blank.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fazal,

Go to FD32 of the customer.

Check whether RISK CATEGORY field is having any entry.

If Yes, CLEAR that and maintain that field as BLANK.

Now run rvkred88 for the customer code and retry.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey charles,

Thank you for your reply,

If i remove the risk category, is it necessary to run RVKRED09 program?

because SAP throws this message "Risk category changed: Reorganization required (see long text)"

Please suggest

Fazal

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the difference between program "RVKRED88" and "RVKRED09"

I have removed the risk category from credit management FD32, which one of the above program should run?

Please explain?

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fazal,

Run RVKRED88 Simulation reorganization credit data SD

Please find more details about credit re-organisation programs in the following link .

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/93/743861546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can block a customer at specific sales area level using VD05 transaction or at both centrally (all sales areas) and specific sales area level in XD05.

Once inside you can block the customer specifically for sales, delivery or billing and can prevent these documents from getting created till the block is removed using the same transactions.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fazal.

Is there any other way to block customer from ordering other than credit management?

Yes, You can set block in the customer master data in XD05 or can even select the blocking options from XD02 (from menu)

Once you set this, you will have to convert the warning message issued by system during sales order creation to Error.

You require ABAP help for that.

Is there a way to block pr if the processing delivery if sales document value exceeds, if yes, where to maintain these setting?

In credit Management, you can have a check based on trhe document value.

But if you do not require credit management, then you can maintain the document value in an Z table (maybe based on customer code) and then using the exits available in sales order processing, you can check whether the limit against the customer code is lesser than the document value and if so, assign a delivery block and billing block automatically )

But instead of taking so much pain, it is better to move forward with credit management.

Can you let us know why you do not want credit management.?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Nov 15, 2011 9:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you remove that customer from sold to party function, I think you will be able to achieve that.