Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete files in Content Server

arulgopal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are using CRM 5.0 Web IC. The fax/email attachments are being stored in the content server. I would like to know if we can manually go to the location in the Content Server where the documents are located and edit them or delete them.

If so, can you tell me where I need to go in the content server to delete the files.

Your earliest attention would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Arul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I once wrote a couple reports to:

1) Identify "orphan" attachments (meaning attachments with no document linked to it)

2) Delete these orphan attachments.

I don't know if that's exactly your requirement. If so, just let me know and I'll upload them for you.

Regards

Joaquin

arulgopal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

Actually, I am concerned about all the attachments irrespective of whether they are orphaned or not.

Say if I have a attachment name, will I be able to search for that and delete that in the content server.

Can you tell me which transaction code or path I need to use to see the files in the content server?

Thanks again,

Arul

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

There is no transaction to delete files. You should create your own report.

Basically, what you should do is checking the documents to be deleted by calling method CL_CRM_DOCUMENTS=>GET_FILE_INFO and then calling module SKWF_IOS_DELETE to delete them.

Regards

Joaquin

arulgopal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Joaquin. Your answers so far were really helpful.

But I would need to delete files on one-on-one basis. I know the Interaction Record number as well as the file name. If I know where it is physically getting stored, then it will be easy for me to go forward and delete that file in that location. Do you know the physical path.. how is the seckey populated? Your earliest attention would be greatly appreciated.

My file location reads something like this.

http://hcscmit1.na.jnj.com:8000/sap/bc/contentserver/100?get

&pVersion=0046

&contRep=CRMORDER

&docId=4DD1F2195E2D5243E10000000A23083F

&compId=tjvmprd1305576563461.PDF

&accessMode=r

&authId=CN%3DMD8,OU%3DI0020236013,OU%3DSAPWebAS,O%3DSAPTrustCommunity,C%3DDE

&expiration=20111118163906

&secKey=MIIBSwYJKoZIhvcNAQcCoIIBPDCCATgCAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMAsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATGCARcwggETAgEBMGkwZDELMAkGA1UEBhMCREUxHDAaBgNVBAoTE1NBUCBUcnVzdCBDb21tdW5pdHkxEzARBgNVBAsTClNBUCBXZWIgQVMxFDASBgNVBAsTC0kwMDIwMjM2MDEzMQwwCgYDVQQDEwNNRDgCAQAwCQYFKw4DAhoFAKBdMBgGCSqGSIb3DQEJAzELBgkqhkiG9w0BBwEwHAYJKoZIhvcNAQkFMQ8XDTExMTExODE0MzkwNVowIwYJKoZIhvcNAQkEMRYEFL6dPdtMKPrvUOfQJ89upveMUI8BMAkGByqGSM44BAMELjAsAhQJQbmsh8hxa4rDmPtDzKF5qgddXQIUCBj0J%2BpZhXsWEcma61vZ3ldiMjg%3D

Thanks!

Arul