cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCI Interface With PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello good afernoon, we are trying to setup a OCI interface between Plaint Maitenence to be able to punchout catalogs from a external vendors into workorders.

The problem I´m facing is with the parameter USERID, because the SAP field, FIELDVAL has only 30 Characters long and I need to introduce here a string with more than 30 Characters, I thought this will be just the same as URL when I can capture the URL on several lines. Íf I use several times the parameter UserID the URL to get into catalog interpret the second part again as another UserID parameter.

Is there an alternative to be able to captute more than 30 characters on this field?

The IMG Path I´m using to do this is:

*Maintenance and Service Processing > Maintenance and Service Orders > Interface for Procurement Using Catalogs (OCI) > Define Catalogs.*I also assigned the catalog to work order class I am Using on transaction IW32, when I hit the CATALOG button I´m getting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the parameter has been defined with a fieldlength of 30 chars, then unless you modify the structure in SE11 you might be out of luck.

Regards,

Jason