cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instalation Master ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I'm trying to do an installation in SUSE Linux 10.3 sp4 in a virtual machine with VMware and at the time of starting the instalation master I get the following error:

at the sapgui screen

msg.proxy.0008 Network input/output exception has occurred: Connection has been shutdown: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Connection has been shutdown: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException

and in the console i get these:

guiengine: No GUI server connected; waiting for a connection on host SAPNWDISLD, port 21200 to continue with the installation

I have reviewed all the parameters and appear to be well, and I started the master instalation remotely and locally, and always I get the screen to place the host and port and I do not accept any value always tells me that it has failed the connection.

can anyone help?

Regards,

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you installed appropriate JDK version on your system. Please check compatible version for your OS version.

Post JDK installation you will need to set the path in the environment variables before running sapinst.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

> guiengine: No GUI server connected; waiting for a connection on host SAPNWDISLD, port 21200 to continue with the installation

>

> I have reviewed all the parameters and appear to be well, and I started the master instalation remotely and locally, and always I get the screen to place the host and port and I do not accept any value always tells me that it has failed the connection.

Normally SAPinst should automatically detect the hostname, by itself. Have you maintained /etc/hosts properly ?

Thanks