cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transport namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have strange problem, We are unable to transport single namespace, Instead File Transport Moves whole component with all the namespace available under it.

PI is running on PI 7.11 (SP4).

Thanks

BK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's not an issue, but a normal behaviour !

The reason of that (to have in QUA all namespaces (*) of a SWCV), it's because when in Dev you created your transport by selecting the single namespace... at the window bottom, you also selected (or unchecked as it's checked by default) the "With Software Component Version Definition".... and what we have in the definition of a SWCV ? we have the declaration of all its namespaces.

So if you do not want all namespaces, do select this option: "With Software Component Version Definition".

regards.

Mickael

(*) all namespaces are empty, except this one that you transported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

I have checked the with sofware component definition and transported it. but still i am facing the same issue. I am able to see all the namespaces. Is this anything releated to Basis?

Thanks

BK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NK,

Heuuu. / well... before to do your 2nd transport, have you delete the Namespaces of your SWCV in QUA ?

Because as you transported them with the 1st transport, I think it's normal to see them.

if it does not work, after that try also without option "With Namespace Definition". I do not remind if it's both.

regards.

Mickael

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Nov 14, 2011 4:19 PM

Answers (0)