cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract Satellite System Details from SOLMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SOLMAN EHP 1. There are n no. of systems connected to our SOLMAN. We want to create inventory sheet of all satellite system. Requirement is we want to export System Details (Hostname,IP Address, System No) of all satellite systems to excel. We have checked in SMSY , but there is no download option. Is there any table or any other way to download such details.

Regards

Kapur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapur,

if you access the table "SMSY_SYSTEM_SAP" via SE16 you can see the systems from SMSY (note// this has historic information i.e. systems marked as deleted). The table contains system ID, number, message server (i.e. IP/resolved hostname), domain and loads of other details.

Hope this helps

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul

Thanks for your prompt reply. I had seen this earlier, system no. , system id are coming there but message server column is missing when i view table SMSY_SYSTEM_SAP. i had seen checked Settings>format list>Choose Fields and found that message server is already selected but it is not coming when view table SMSY_SYSTEM_SAP.

Can you tell me how to correct it or any other way to collect this information.

Regards

Kapur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kapur,

The reason it is not visible is because the MESSAGESERVER field is very long and the view has a short list width (default: 250). If you extend the List Width from 0250 --> 1023, it should now be visible.

Can you let me know if this works.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul

Thank you very much for your help. Now message server column is visible.

Is it possible to have application servers also. like now we have only message server but its application servers names are not coming.

Regards

Kapur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kapur,

I'm not sure whereabouts you can get application servers from Solution Manager, but if it helps you can get hardware instances from SMSY_HW_INST (see associated tables via SMSY_HW* wildcard)

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get with the table SMSY_HOST

Please check

Thanks,

Jansi

Answers (0)