cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Netweaver 7.3 components release questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to upgrade an BW environment from Netweaver 7 EHP2 to Netweaver 7.3 but I'm not sure what release I have to download for this components... I mean... for this components what are the release supported or what release I have to download for this components compatible with Netweaver 7.3?

This are the components that I have right now and I have to know what destination I have to use..

|Selected  |Add-On ID   |Source Release  |Destination Release  |Status                |Note     |
  ----+----------+------------+----------------+---------------------+----------------------+---------+
     1|          |ST-PI       |2008_1_700      |2008_1_710           |INST/UPG WITH STD CD  |539977   |
     2|X         |BI_CONT     |705             |?                    |UNDECIDED             |1000822  |
     3|X         |FINBASIS    |600             |?                    |UNDECIDED             |438521   |
     4|X         |SAP_BS_FND  |702             |?                    |UNDECIDED             |632429   |
     5|X         |SEM-BW      |600             |?                    |UNDECIDED             |160507   |
     6|X         |ST-A/PI     |01N_700BCO      |?                    |UNDECIDED             |69455    |

*Some of this notes in the table are to old and don't help me to find the correct release for this components fo the netweaver 7.3.

Thxs a lot!!

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

>

|Selected  |Add-On ID   |Source Release  |Destination Release  |Status                |Note     |
>   ----+----------+------------+----------------+---------------------+----------------------+---------+
>      1|          |ST-PI       |2008_1_700      |2008_1_710           |INST/UPG WITH STD CD  |539977   |
>      2|X         |BI_CONT     |705             |?                    |UNDECIDED             |1000822  |
>      3|X         |FINBASIS    |600             |?                    |UNDECIDED             |438521   |
>      4|X         |SAP_BS_FND  |702             |?                    |UNDECIDED             |632429   |
>      5|X         |SEM-BW      |600             |?                    |UNDECIDED             |160507   |
>      6|X         |ST-A/PI     |01N_700BCO      |?                    |UNDECIDED             |69455    |

>

Please check below:

ST-PI and ST-A/PI- Check latest release from SAP Netweaver.

FINBASIS, SEM-BW- EHP5 should be used.

BI_CONT- 7.3.5

For more information, you can check SAP note 1532805. I would suggest you to download patched from MOPZ and it will take care of dependency of all the objects instead of downloading all components separately.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the help!!

Where can I download and what package I have to download for MOPZ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please login to your solution manager system and in DWSP please go to Maintenance Optimizer and from there you can define the queue and confirm and download it.

Regards,

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is DSWP.