cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link cash flow (VICDCFPAY/VICDCFOBJ) to condition (VICDCOND)?

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in one of RE-FX enchantments which I am writing I get some cash flow data (VICDCFPAY structure). I need to find condition (VICDCOND table record), which was used to calculate this cash flow. Do you know any easy way to connect them?

I know, that on VICDCFPAY (and VICDCFOBJ) structure there is CONDGUID field, but it does not always give the proper connection.

Kuba.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

There is a solution for that case... First you have to find condition by CONDGUID which is on cash flow. In the second step using SELECT procedure you have to get condition from VICDCOND table with the same INTRENO, OBJNR, CONDTYPE and CONDPURPOSEEXT, but which is valid during cash flow calculation period.

In my opinion CONDGUID should always cash flow and condition which was used for cash flow calculation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are correct, the link is only CONDGUID and INTRENO.

you can check view v_vicdcfpaycn_ds or class cl_redb_vicdcfpay, but the those methods are also uses the same logic (CONDGUID + INTRENO).

rgds,

Srini

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

The link CONDGUID and INTRENO works in most cases, but if there is adjusted condition in a contract this connection is wrong. Cash flows which are generated by new condition (added in adjustment run) have CONDGUID of the previous condition (valid before adjustment process).

Do you have more ideas?

Edited by: kuba00s on Nov 23, 2011 11:02 PM

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid that in case that there are several conditions that are equivalent you have to lookup from the CONDGUID of the cashflow item to check if there are further condition items that may be relevant.

Regards, Franz