cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR (Human Resource) data on Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has no HR module. They only have SD, MM and FICO module. I found out the the sales agents are configured on HR configuration using tcode VPE1. The original team who first configured this are gone.

When you create a regular sales order (VA01) and when you go to the header data and partner tab, our user would need to add "RF Reference" as partner function. I was able to populate the values for that RF reference. The problem is, after you press the enter key, the system will pull-up street, postal and city and I do not have the slightest idea where it was taken from. I tried exploring VPE1 and VPE2, but I cannot find the right table or field where I can change the values for that street, postal and city.

Where I can change those values? Please help. I am not sure too if I should be posting this issue here since the issue talks about HR module.

Please help. Thank you.

[see image|http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/hrdata.jpg]

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the RF - partner number is created in VPE1, then you can change the address in VPE2 or using t.code PAL3. Enter the Personnel number and highlight the address tab at the bottom, then click on the change button on the top. Then you can change the address. If the number is not created through VPE1, then you have to change in XD02.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that RF was created using VPE1.

I did try changing the address on VPE2. However, on the PARTNER tab of sales order header, the address is totally different. It is not the address on VPE2.

I am confused where that street and city came from. They are NOT the one listed on VPE1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could it be the Sales Office address?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried all the possible fields in VPE1 that could possibly change the city on that Partner Function screen but it is not working.

Tried changing the Sales Org, Sales group, sales office, the address itself, all of the changes do not reflect on partner function screen (see image below). I edited them all using VPE2.

[see image|http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/hrdata.jpg]

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm. You should check the organizational assignments from PAL3 and create a sales order from scratch.

OSS Note 854390, question 5 gives further insight into this problem. You cannot show personal data from HR in sales documents. "The sales representative can be assigned to a sales group and the sales group can be assigned to a sales office. The address of the sales office is then used for the sales representative."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Caveman. It is now solved. I changed the sales office and created SO from scratch and the sales office address is now reflecting on the Sales order.

Yesterday I was doing the same steps but I was not creating SO from scratch. I thought it was ok.

Thank you again Caveman.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you people. I gave points.