cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while running KKA2 (result analysis)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our project we are using RA( cost based method) when i am planning cost using unit cost method. Here , issue what i am facing is till there is only planned cost for the project , in KKA2 i can see the planned cost, but as soon as i plan the revenue through WBSE billing plan then KKA2 result doesn't show any plan cost but only the plan reveue but at the same time if i refer any PS reports i can see the plan cost there. Second, if i plan the revenue through CJR2 , then KKA2 result neither show plan revenue nor plan cost . And, if i plan both revenue and cost through CJR2 then in KKA2 output i can see plan revenue as well as plan cost.

I am confused with this kind of system behaviour. Kindly suggest me what shall i do to overcome this. In our scenario plan cost method has to be used is Unit cost planning.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akhil ,

Open the T.code OKG3 & Go expert mode .Double click on the line item as per the status in that screen select overall plan options in the plan values as per your requirement .

Thanks & Regards

R.B.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavani...Problem is solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In unit costing check in which cost element planned cost is updated . and see that cost element is assigned to RA okg5.

It has nothing to with valuation method. Please check your cost elements are assigned properly to the RA in okg5.

Check if any warnning message is coming when you are running kka2

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Edited by: vengaiah chowdary pachava chinna on Nov 14, 2011 4:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked ,assignment is proper in OKG5.

and i am not getting any message while running KKA2.

Edited by: SAP PS on Nov 14, 2011 12:37 PM

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check for which wbs you are running KKA2. I mean whether you are running same wbs that you have planned revenue and planned cost. You said that plan revenue is updated WBSE billing plan. Do you mean sales order billing plan or manual revenue planning. when you plan revenues in cjr2 the you need enter - negative sign .

Please check the issue will not be with valuation method. Check once again you cost element assignment. if possible upload a link with screen shot of the okg5 your RA key assigments. and the cost element that your posting the planned revenue.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

[OKG5|http://www.sendspace.com/file/xe9ypv]

I have provided a link of OKG5,

I am planing the cost and the revenue to the same wbse , and running RA for the same wbse. Billing plan i have used for reveue planning is wbse billing plan and not SD billing plan. And, yes when i am planning revenue through CJR2 i am putting negative sign .

Cost element used for cost plan : 400085

Cost element for reveue plan : 300000

Waiting for some valuable inputs..

Thanks

Edited by: SAP PS on Nov 15, 2011 11:57 AM

Can anyone help me on this?

Edited by: SAP PS on Nov 16, 2011 5:31 AM

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link is not accessible .

Can you check whether your unit costing , cjr2 cost planing hitting the same cost element(400085).

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary