Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Sender JDBC CC

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sender JDBC communication channel is working fine first time to pull the data and from database. After pulling the data from the database i just stop the communication channel and start it to pull the data again. but it is not pulling the data and the adapter status is green in functioning. If i create the new communication channel with the same old CC parameters its pulling data again.

As per the sdn fourms to resolve the same, i coulnt not find any lock JDBC adapter with name $XIDBAD.JDBC2XI in Visula Amin.

Please share your valueble inputs on the same.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check poll interval in JDBC sender channel and enter value 60 sec and start testing, make sure that data available in Data base to satisfy your Select statement what you have written in JDBC sender channel.

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I gave the poll interval as 60 and select query in the CC also looking fine.

My Issue is, First time JDBC CC is working fine. If i try pull the data again, its not working. it is showing successful status in the CC monitoring. If i create the new communication channel with the values of the current CC and give it into the agreement, its working again.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in logs and traces (NWA)- if not done,put the logs on highest -debug mode , there you will find what is happening.

Edited by: Jackson on Nov 14, 2011 12:38 PM

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>My Issue is, First time JDBC CC is working fine. If i try pull the data again, its not working. it is showing successful status in the CC >monitoring. If i create the new communication channel with the values of the current CC and give it into the agreement, its working again.

Check whether your select query followed by update in the communication channel stops returning resultset after one time. I mean update does some fields update and so reread the data using select statement again stops returning data. If that is not the issue then search forum for SAP notes related to JDBC adapter fix.