cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery Output Reqmt

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is , the system should allow printout for a delivery note, ONLY if complete PGI has been done for that document. Else, it should give error message.

Requesting on how to proceed ahead on this.

Thanking you.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please talk to your Abaper and Write Code stating that if PGI status is compleated then the out put may process

Delivery status and over all delivery status field name LFSTK and LFGSK respectively, these 2 fields will be same always ( here it gives the total status of praticular sales document) here you see options

A Not yet processed ( This means its completly open)

B Partially processed ( This means the delivery doc is partially processed)

C Completely processed ( This means the delivery doc is completly processed)

give him the logic he will write the code.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

For your requirement an enhancment would be a best solution, it would depend on the way you wish to identify any manual changes and check if PGI is done, i have a similar kind of enhancement done on order response side where i had some data temp stored in Z table for some other purpose which i could use for also identifying if it is manual / automatic change.

Thanks!

H

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Maintain Output Determination for outbound deliveries > Maintain output determination procedure.

There select the required procedure and click on u201CControl datau201D and maintain Requirement 1 there.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Excellent post! Thank you for sharing!

Just one comment, if the requirement (i.e. PGI) is not fulfilled, there would be no output. But the requirement of error message shall not feature/ show. Is my assumption correct?

Sumanth.G,

Could you please explain the business scenario for this requirement? It would help.

Thank you, in advance!

Edited by: Typewriter on Nov 14, 2011 11:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Let me be more clear.

Output (printout) should NOT be got, when an user tries to MANUALLY print. (MANUAL O/P)

Requirement 1 holds good, when o/p is determined by condition technique, ie when C. Records are maintained.

System should NOT allow for printout, even when MANUALLY selected.

Typewriter:

The business requirement is self-explanatory. For all the goods in a delivery document, PGI should be done. (ie complete PGI)

Then only, an user should be ABLE to take printout of delivery note.OTHERWISE, system should NOT allow. ( & display an error message)

Rgds

Sumanth

Edited by: SUMANTH GURURAJ on Nov 14, 2011 6:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find the routine requirements used for your output type through SPRO. (Let us know again if you need help)

Modify the routine and add codes to check LIKPUK-WBSTK = 'C'

With above, it will only auto populate output type in delivery when GI is completed.

For error message, build codes to in user exit: MV50AFZ1 to give error message if you still want this on top of above.

Yes, you can use standard routine '1' if it is no existing customization.

Edited by: Alan Love on Nov 14, 2011 5:26 PM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Tcode NACZ.

In the output procedure used by you.

Maintain Reqt 1 against the output type you desired.

The routine 1 (LV61B001) - Goods issue has been posted for the delivery. This requirement is met if goods issue has been posted for the delivery document. This requirement can be assigned to delivery output condition types that should only be processed once goods issue has been done. This requirement can only be used with delivery documents.

Regards

JP