cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy_RFC_Proxy with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have scenario like Proxy-RFC-Proxy with BPM.

i am sending request from proxy it goes to RFC,while i am checking in the SXMB_MONI in the sender backend sap system it is showing status like schedule , how to solve this problem ,please suggest me.

Regards,

Sudeepth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check queues:SM58, eventually SMQ2, and as you used BPM, check SXMB_MONI_BPE.

else why you use a BPM for that, as you have an RFC, exhange is synchronous. so you could define also a synchronous proxy. So to have: proxy request -> RFC request / response -> Proxy response. => no need of BPM ! of course if proxy request and proxy response are in the same ECC system.

And if both system are SAP, you could also called with or without PI, the RFC.

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The requirment is like that Proxy_RFC_Proxy with BPM , while i am sending the request in the sender system MONI the Q status showing Queue Stopped.What might be the problem ,please suggest me where i have to check.

Thanks,

Sudeepth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as I said, you should check the queues !

without any info of your BPM and without any info of queue error message, it will very difficult for us to help you, just with a "my queue is scheduled." or "my queue is in error". There are too many possibilities...

one possibility: bad RFC connexion, check it in PI in SM59. Do an authorisation test.

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Now i am getting error like the HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK 401 , what might be the problem please suggest me how resalve it .

Regards,

Sudeepth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow my suggests.

Indeed, HTTP 401 => error of authorization (probably a bad user/password) => error in your RFC destination. Easy to check in transaction SM59. If you don't know which RFC destination is used, then just open your receiver Communication Channel, and you will see it.

Mickael

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

This scenario could be easily done without using BPM. Why use BPM when you are using RFC at the receiver end ?

Anyways, if you want to go with the same design then it should be fine.

Did you check in SM59 ?

Also check for the Http Connections to R/3 System (Proxy receiver settings)

Check the HTTP Destination Used in the Receiver XI Adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

With help of your suggestations the problem is solved (Sceheduled) , but in the PI side it is showing success flag with outbound process with Scheduled flad ..how can rectify the error , please suggest me.

Regards,

Sudeepth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check again the queues ! so tx SMQ2, SMQ1, SM58, SXMB_MONI_BPE. Find the first entry which is in error and restart it (in SMQ2, SMQ1 and SM58, use menu or click on "F6").

regards.

Mickael

P.S: when you will find the solution, please share it. That could help other beginners....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In this scenario I am getting success flag , some times it is getting outbound status is Scheduled and some times Q status is showing stop symbol .From this status i am getting these kind of error in the PI system SXMB_MONI is

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: SLDAccess set to true, but not available.

I was check all need full checking in the SLD and also Tcode SLDCHECK , all connections are clear and active .

Still i am facing the same problem in the SXMB_MONI in PI system.

Please suggest me how to resalve the problem .

Thanks in advance.

Sudeepth.

Answers (0)