cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA not found in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a standard sales order created but not found in MD04. There is a production order created for that sales order and with exception message 20=cancel process. There is material shortage for that production order. Would that be the reason for the missing sales order in MD04? Or other possibilities?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the material master for the individual/coll on the MRP2 view depending on your configuration if this is 1 you won't see it in MD04. Change it to 2 and see if you can see the sales order.

Cheers,

Kathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've checked that individual/coll = 2 (collective requirements only) but still not able to see the sales order. Any other ideas?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The caption reads SA, is it scheduling agreement? If so, then maintain the availability checking group in the material master MRP 3 view. Also check whether any value is assigned in the field Sloc MRP indicator field in the MRP4 view of the material master. If assigned make it blank.

If it is regular sales order, check whether the sales order is on the credit block. If it is blocked, remove in t.code VKM1/VKM4.

Note that if you make any changes in material master, you need to create a new document to check the results.

Regards,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is VBAP-SUMBD filled?

If not, refer to sap note 907053.... it needs to be filled for the requirement to be generated

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to run report SDRQR21. See SAP Note 25444 - SDRQCR21: Recovery of sales and delivery requirements.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo