Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO with connection pool not working for multiple users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

I am running on SP14.

My J2EE application is throwing an error when calling a JRA container-managed factory connection to SAP with a SAP Login Ticket (Kerbv5 x509)

I am getting the following error in the default trace file:

com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ResourceException: Couldn't create ManagedConnection with . {jco.client.passwd=****, jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.sysnr=02, jco.client.client=305, jco.client.ashost=saphr.company.com, jco.client.user=AB1234, jco.client.type=A, jco.client.jra_conn=true}

Notice how the userid is known from the SAP Login Ticket being passed. That part is good.

It seems that only one userid can successfully use the JRA/JCO resource adapter, connecting to SAP with an SAP Login Ticket. Further, that single userid can connect multiple times on individual browser. However, if I try to connect thru that JRA factory pool as a different userid, I get the JRA$ResourceException mentioned above. I've set the connection pool settings to high numbers, with no effect.

Is this restriction occuring as a result of the type of SSO being conducted? I exported an X509cert from my J2EE engine and loaded it to the SAP backend system.

Thanks for any help!

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've figured this out. The application needed to be set up for SSO completely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Could you please let me know the steps you followed. We facing the same managed connection problem

Thanks

Venkat