cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display planned movement date and actual movement date together?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Professionals,

My purpose is to list delayed outbound deliveries.

Anyone could tell me how to display planned movement date and actual movement date?

Appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can download the details from table LIKP in t.code SE16. Alternatively you can develop an ABAP query using tables LIKP and LIPS to find both header and item level tables.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm just an end user, don't have authorization to SE16.

Is there any other way to do that?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see any other standard report providing the details. Either you have to get authorization to run t.code SE16, or ask your develop a ABAP query using tables LIKP and LIPS.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva.

I tried another way to do it. It works only for a short period of time.

By using VL06O, I list all outbound deliveries by limiting both planned goods movement dates and actual goods movements dates to the same week I would like to inspect. Say both from 7th/11 to 14th/11.

then I list outbound delivery list with planned goods movement date to 7th/11 but left out actual goods movements dates this time.

In excel, I compare those two lists and filter out those unique ones because those unique documents means delayed deliveries which cannot delivery according to planned date.

However, the "delayed" list generated by this method has some noises. Not all of documents are really delayed although most of them do.

I'm also looking for a way to list sales documents number of these delayed delivery documents so i can retrieve order details from it such as order value.

Help still needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

VL06F will be the direct transaction to check.

VL04 will be another helpful t codes to use.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although building a query is a best choice, VL06O is the best solution under my current authorization.