cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Commission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a Business Scenario where the Variable commission should go to Instructor ( e.g. for Gymnasium , Swimming Pool) as per the Invoice Value.

I read some threads which discussed about Rebate Agreement. But Accrual only goes wrt to Payer & this Instructor will not be payer, so this Process can be mapped.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case since the Instructor is not a payer, then create as a Commission agent or vendor and do follow as:

. Maintain G/L Account (reconciliation) for Commission Payable

Create Instructor as (Commission agent) and assign reconciliation a/c as Payable account in the Vendor master record-Company Code Tab page.

Define New A/c. group as Commission agents and assign to (Commission agent) Sales Area data

Create pricing condition type as a ZCOM for commission and make setting as accruals.

Assign G/L Account iusing " VKOA" along with the group/Account Key, then assign ZCOM to the pricing procedure as per the calculation basis, and then try your business scenario.

While testing, pls Create credit memo request with reference to invoice and use sold to party as Commission agent, Select Commission condition and give values, the authorization can be maintain to remove the credit block,

Then Process subsequent credit memo and the commission is supposed to be posted into commission agents account.

Regards

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 14, 2011 6:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Why it is required to create Credit Memo request & Credit Memo as it would be a lengthy process which User will not be accepted.

What I was thinking is that at the time of Billing only , the Sales Commission should flow to separate G/L Account which can be accrued later by Finance Team.Can you suggest if that would be possible or not.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes It sould be possible provided you maintain proper copy controls between sales Doc. type and Billing doc.

pls try

reagrds

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 14, 2011 6:50 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly refer following SAP Building Block link for your understanding/reference:

- [Sales Commissions|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/html/G92_EN_IN.htm]

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Hope this Document can fulfillment my requirement.

I will update you as I have to go through with this Document.

Thanks,

Ankur

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Instead of going with rebate, can't we add a condition type say ZICM (Instructor commission)

after the net value of invoice in the pricing procedure.

Maintain the condition record.

And assign a account key to this condition type in Pricing procedure.

The FI will be able to map this particular account key to a particular G/L.

I hope discussing the same with an FI can throw more lights.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Nov 14, 2011 10:02 AM

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Nov 14, 2011 10:02 AM