cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing- have free goods and chargable goods in same sames order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement to have different pricing at item level one is chargable and another is free(but need to charge for tax.

The situation is same sales order with one customer, same material in two line item one chargable and another is free(but need to charge for tax.

I planned to do this via item category having first item and TAN and another item as TANN.

Issue us TAN works fine but TANN creates problem because the net value is zero..so I am not able to get the tax also there due to item category requiremnt 002. Please suggest the alternative ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue us TAN works fine but TANN creates problem because the net value is zero..so I am not able to get the tax also there due to item category requiremnt 002. Please suggest the alternative ?

It all depends on the positioning of the condition type R100 in your pricing procedure. If the tax condition type in your pricing procedure is before the R100, then the tax value also will be considered as free. If it is placed after the tax condition type, the tax values will be considered as chargeable for this free item.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a bit twist in the requirement. instead of free item, we require the cost with tax to be chaged and passed on to invoice

Regards

Ajay kasat

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a bit twist in the requirement

Who twisted it...the business?

If there is a change in the requirement...please explain it again.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes this was again changed by business. The requirement is as below.

Need to have same customer, same price proceedure same material in once sales order in two different line item where one line item will be charged normal price and another line item needs to be charged with cost+tax.The cost is passed to the customer i.e. its non stastical cost, which will appear in net value and invoice.

The customer is common, as we have one consolidate order per day.

Problem is how to manage these 2 different situation. Can this be handled by item category or can this be handled by modifying price proceedure or any other thoughts.

please help me out if you get something on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only way I can think of is to write a requirement in T.code VOFM for your pricing procedure and assign it it v/08.

The logic would be as follows:

Determinte Item Category ZTAN for the main item and Item Category YTAN for item with cost and tax. In the requirement write the code as, if Item cat is equal to YTAN, then disable Base price condition types(and relevant condn types) and activate VPRS condition type.

Change your pricing procedure to add tax calculations on VPRS condition type and also include in the code to activate the taxes only if item category is YTAN.

Let me know if this is not clear enough.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks similar scenario's are discussed in the forum before, so if you search you can get the details. For example

Regards,