cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Long Text Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello QM Guru's

In Notification user's are entering some task & then they click on Long Texts tab. After this user's are getting WORD format screen there they entered (or Copy & paste some 04 to 05 lines) some long texts & then user is pressing "F3" tab.

But when user once again click on Long Text tab...all the data (Long texts) which user has pasted is deleted or disappeared.

In Short my requirment is that after entering some long texts in Tasks Tab in Notification... system should ask "Do you want to save the data ..Yes or No" this pop up window should comes after pressing F3 in Notification.

What is the configuration needed for this?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this u need the help of an ABAP'r, he will set that indicator from where u need that Pop up for Save and if u want that ur previous TEXT remains there than same setting will be there, For this no config is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru

Thanks for the reply..But could you please expalni me in detail what to do exactly with the help of ABAPer. What indicator need to set by ABAPer?

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as notification text is consider, u may enter the text and go back to main screen and save ur notificaion, Reopen it in change mode, text will remain there. SAve option and pop up either will depend in few objects like text related to FI / CO and sales and will also depends upon the written program. So its better to take the help of an ABAP'r.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru

Thanks for the reply.. But still My doubt is not cleared. Previously pop up window was appeared for Saving the long text.

But now suddenly that pop window of "Do you Want to Save" is not appeared. Also Once long text entered & If I go back that Text are not saved at all even after saving the Notification also all texts are disappeared.

what could be the reason?

thanks

Pravin