cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numerous billing doc. with same delivery no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly suggest me on the following issue:-

If I create a sales order for 100 kg-> delivery 100 kg -> billing 100 kg ,release it to accounting.

Then if I create another billing document for same delivery no. system does not allow.This is standard process.ok

But my question is

If I create a sales order 100 kg -> delivery 99 kg -> billing document 99 kg,release to accounting.

Then If I create another billing document for same delivey ,system allow me to create another billing documet with 99 kg & also allow for release to accounting,

I can create numerous billing documents for 99 kg with same delivery.

Please suggest how to prevent this behaviour.

I have checked the forum and my setting also in copy control for delivery to billing.

Billing quantity B

Pos./neg. quantity +

Pricing type C

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmender ,

When i am creating delivery for 10pc for the sales order of 12 pc and created billing document of the delivery it is saved.but when i m using same delivery document no. for creating billing document it is giving error to me.

Error - "The document has already been fully invoiced".

I am using standard OR-Sales doc type +LF Delivery type + F2 Biling Type,

If u have used some customization u can check in the standard process in detail as given above.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepaks

0 Kudos

Hi Dharmender

The setting you have in the copy control fo rthe item Pos./neg. quantity + means that

entries in the document flow table (ie: subsequence billing documents) are flagged

with '+' in the VBFA table for billing documents linked to the original sales order.

For a regular sale this PLMIN '+' entry is required

The system uses the PLMIN field to calculate the status of the items and sets an appropriate

status for the sales document in tables VBUK and VBUP.

If you have a Qty of 100 in a sales order and you deliver 99 then the billing status in VBUK and

VBUP will be set to 'B' correctly because you have one undelivered item.

There could be 2 cases how you are able to create multiple billing documents for one

delivery.

1) You have not set the PLMIN flag in the copy control TVCPF. Without this the billing status

of the documents will not be updated adn you can create as many duplicates as you like

2) The customising is correct and the status tables are updated correctly according to the

qty posted in the subsequent documents. You have VBUK-FKSTK ='C' but your copy routine

does not check the correct fields so you can create subsequent billing documents despite the

fact it is already billed.

If you go to the billing copy routines in VOFM look at 003 and 004 you can see there the checks that are

carried on on the VBUP and VBUK tables

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipati,

We have maintained "B" in completion rule for item category in VOV7.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is maintained for the field "Completion rule" for your item category in VOV7 ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

Current setting at item level

Copying requirements 900 Copy of 003

Data VBRK/VBRP 910 Ex.Com.wrt.MultipDel

As per your suggestion I maintained 004 and it works as per my requirement i.e it stop duplicate billing .

Please tell me the effects if I maitain 007 in data VBRK/VBRP

Thanks for your quick replies.

Dharminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharminder,

The effect of the Data VBRK/VBRP 007 Inv.Split (Rec/Div) is if you want to do partial invoice for delivery it will allow you to do.

Ex: You have a delivery with 100 qty you want to send a invoice to your customer for 70 qty in one invoice and remaining 30 in second invoice,for this we have to maintain billing relevant " K" at item level.

The same routine 007 will allow to create complete invoice also EX : For total delivery qty 100, invoice split is additional criteria for this routine.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks RamKrishna,

I have maintained BLANK in field price source

In item category

Billing Relevance A

Billing Plan Type

Billing Block

Pricing X

Can you please explain the use of E in price source field.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check at Item by maintaining : Copying requirements 004 Deliv-related item , Data VBRK/VBRP 007 Inv.Split (Rec/Div)

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dharminder dalal,

Check your item category price relevance what you maintained and also in copy controls check the filed price source with "E".

Check and revert

Regards

Ram