Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Code authorization related query --- Not maintain tcode in Role

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

First of all, I have not found any specific area where I can post my problem.Then I found that the OS level expert should also have expertise in SAP basis administration.My query is as follow;

I have found a scenario where i have seen that a tcode for ex. VA03 is present in an user from SUIM. But when I tried to find out in which Role and profile it is maintained not found.

I have checked each and every Role & Profile but no where it is maintained although the user can run this tcode.

Please note that the tcode VA01 is given as example I actually found this thing for a customized tcode called ZCOA,ZINTROT,ZPROINV etc.

Please help me by giving some idea that how can they maintain this kind of authorization.

Please note that this is a USA company running SAP from 2001 & current SAP version is 4.7.

Thanks,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I am facing the same problem so can i know how you find the solution.

Thanks,

Niu.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that the tcode VA01 is given as example I actually found this thing for a customized tcode called ZCOA,ZINTROT,ZPROINV etc.

Firstly what have you created roles or profiles to accomodate Z-tcodes. If its profile or if its roles select relevant option in tcode SUIM. Viz List transactions in roles / profiles.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be because you have not assigned this t-code to the user but might be you have assigned authorization object. If S_tcode does not contain value of this tcode then you will not able to find out through SUIM in which role or profile this tcode is present.

As far as z tcodes are concerned, same applies to it as well. But have you matintained corresponding auth object of z tcodes in SU24 ? Also You need to make sure that in z codes authroization check should be maintained.

Thanks

Sunny

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Can you tell me how can somebody gives a tcode authorization to a SAP user without entering that tcode in any of the roles present in that SAP user.

Is it possible ? If yes then how can I give somebody a tcode auth but I will not put that tcode in any role maintained in the system.

Thanks,

Suman