cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.1 Multiple BAPI MBO's and cache groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SUP 2.1. i am creating 2 BAPI MBO's. The First MBO runs gives me a set of result. Based on the result, i pass value to my second BAPI MBO. The 2nd BAPI MBO has one input parameter that i have bound with the output of the first BAPI MBO.

I have both the BAPI MBO"s in the same cache group.

I have break point in each BAPI.

When i run the WF, i see the second BAPI is also getting executed alson with first. That should not happen.

The second BAPI should excute only when i select the result from the first BAPI. Now these 2 BAPI MBO are in different screens also.

I found that when i place BAPI MBO;s in different cache group , all is working the way it is supposed to work.

My Question is: Did someone have similar issue? Am i doing the right thing by having them in different cache group? Or is there something i am missing when having the 2 BAPI MBO's in the same cache group.

Please suggest.

thanks

sowmiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is not an issue,this is working as per desing,when you you have created an MBO with relationships and execute it from the

device,bothe MBO's will be executed,if you donot want the second MBO to be executed,donot create a relationship between MBO's

regards

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't have any relationship between the MBOs. I should have mentioned before.

I totally understand how when we hae realationship both BAPI will get called.

The 2 BAPI MBO's are ondemand MBOs.

and also i don't see how we an use online cache policy with "findbyParameter" for BAPI MBO's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having both MBO's in the same cache group will lead to this behavior you are seeing. Anytime you do anything, the whole cache group might be refreshed, depending on the caching policy.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u let me know how to debug the MBO

thanks & regards

SAKET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo All,

Thanks for the replies.

I got the answer.

-sowmiya

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im also facing the same.

Request you to tell me how you resolved this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm experiencing exactly the same issue, can anyone tell me how I can solve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmiya

Try by placing the MBOs in different Synchronization Groups..

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmiya,

If you want to use the 2nd BAPI as an online request to SAP without storing any data in SUP, you have to put the MBO into another cache group with "online policy".

This kind of policy changes the meaning of the MBO... the parameter mapping is a bit different, and you can only use this for workflows, not native apps.