cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conditon type in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition type(ZALT) having there are three combinations like(destination country- depature contry , s.org-d.chanel , s.org-div ) and i have slected exlusive indicators for all combinations in Acess seq. So normally it will pick the First record(destination country- depature contry combination) in the sales order level.

My questions is how to get the third record(s.org-div combination) in sales order level.

FOR ZALT condition Mand and static is maintained in pricing proc.

please explain me some one..

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you set exclusive flag at condition table level in access sequence, the system would search for condition records starting from the top most condition table in the access sequence and will stop searching the condition tables once it finds a matching record in any of them.

So if you are setting an exclusive flag on all condition tables, you are also arranging them so that the condition table that you want to give more preference to fetch the price is placed above the one you wish to prefer less. So you need to make S.org/div to precede the other condition tables if you want to fetch pricing from it as first preference.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain Access sequence MWST in condion type ZALT level ,

Thanks Regards

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

In two ways we can achieve this.1. In access sequence sequence remove the exclusive flag for other two combinations

2. Maintain condition record in VK11 for the combination of sales.org + divison

check and revert

Regards

Ram