cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM year end process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly advise on the below on IM year end process.

1) Created a IM program XYZ/2011 and assigned the measures.

2) IM pisition XYZ/2011 is copied to new approval year XYZ/2012 using IM27(open new approval year).Using this step I copied the entire program structure. But not measures and values

3) Now I have used IM27_repeat transaction for carrying forward plan and budget values along with old measures. This step only does a statistical assignment of old measure to the year 2012. The measures are still assigned to old position ID in year 2011. They dont get the IM position ID with the new year.

4) Here I want your advise if I now run IM27_close, will the old measures be re-assigned to the new Year completely. Will the statistical assignment now become a permanent assignment.

5) If I go to the individual measure (WBS/Internal order) I should see the IM position with the new approval year 2012. Transaction IM27_close does it carry out exactly this way.

Regards

Srikrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will not show the new approval year (2012) in the WBS/Order. But you should select carried-fwd measures in IM52 in new Approval Year.

with regards

M Umapathy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that is how IM27_CLOSE works. You can perform steps 2, 3 & 4 automatically via a complete run of IM27_CLOSE (with all options checked).

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the suggestion. I am closing the issue and full points.

Regards

Srikrishna