cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing happening without doing PGI for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just came across a case in which Billing is happening without doing the PGI. Can you please suggest me the reason behind the same.

It might not be Copy control issue, Because this in one and only one issue we have come across so far.

Regards

Geetu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also came across the same, Please check the Copy controls from Delivery to Billing.

Your case may be From delivery to Proforma Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetu,

Apart from above suggestions,as you said check copy controls in that it might be maintained with 011 Head Dlv-Rel w/o GI so make it as per the standard at header level use 003 Header/Dlv-related and at item level 004 Deliv-related item.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you yourself had indicated that it was only in one occasion the issue has happened, I feel, nobody can give a concrete solution to this issue. May be you can cancel that billing document and with the help of ABAPer, try to recreate a billing document in debug mode.

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Item Category(VOV7) determined for this transaction(VA02), particularly, billing relevance.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I checked the item category of the materials being determined in the delivery, in billing relevance, it is order related billing.

Can you please give me a deeper analysis on the same.??

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The billing relevence indicator in Item Category indicates what the basis for billing should be.

If it is order related billing, that means billing will be based on sales order status not on the delivery doc.

So, process will Sales Order - Invoice.

Thus, if you want a Sales Order - Delv - Invoice flow.

The billing relevence of item should be delivery relevant.

For further detials, you can press F1 from keyboard performence assistant screen on item category (VOV7).

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is the only issue so far, it is werid that VOV7 is configured as Order related relavance.

Did you check if the item category determination is correct?

Or do you have user exits to control this.