cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic notification for defects

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me how to trigger notification automatically, when the defect is recorded during results recording for 01 inspection type.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use the Default settings of Inspection type, auto notification triggering indicator already activated in standard defined Inspection type, as i suggest you in my earlier reply, maintain ur masters properly, solves ur prblm.

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

thankyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do following cofig:

QCC0>Quality inspection>maintain Inspection type>select 01 inspection type>Notification type:F2

Now

QCC0>quality planning>Basic data>Define catlog Class>select class -->Click on Active notification.

If you set this indicator, the quality notification (already existing) is immediately activated, when the defect data record is created. This means, that the quality notification receives the status "Outstanding notification" (OSNO).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear

Goto SPRO and goto quality notificationa and in Inspection type assign notification type F3 and when u create an MIC than Click on Defect recording in Control Indicators along with min and max data, now when lot is created and RR is there and if result found not ok as per the Min and Max values than automatic Defect recording pop up is there.

Regards

Shailendra gaur

SAP-QM