Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE 7.2 External library DC issue.

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created External Library DC in CE 7.2 and added jar file under library folder of DC struture and also epxosed this DC is as Public part and added dependcies in web dynpro java DC but some how the jar file class and API is not appearing in WDJ componenent.

I'm i missing any steps,

Thanks

AB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you create the public parts in external library DC with option publish as file, you will not be able to access the jar files(api).

create the public parts in external library DC, using the option as publish as archieve and try to add as dependencies in WDJ.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Saleem Mohammad.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anup,

Just check in case you have added public part of type compilation. Also cross check your steps with this docuemnt.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60d99678-1a29-2d10-94b4-9d9a67b71...

Regards,

Ganesh N

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that doc is for nw7, which is not fully applicable for NW CE

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for build time, you need to put the lib in pp of type compilation. your wd should add dependency to this

for runtime, you have to create another pp of type assembly, which will be wrapped in an ear dc, your wd dc should add dependency to this ear dc.

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John ,

I did the same thing as you suggested above, but still i don't see the external jar file api is appearing in my DC. any more suggestions..

Also i follow this link

Thanks

AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

do you build the DC which contained the external jars ?? if not build it first .

Regards,

ramesh

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks For Your help guyz but exact soluation is posted by " Walter Kahn" on below thread.

Thanks

AB