cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code: KD059 - Enter a distribution rule for Order without a validity

Former Member

Dear All,

I have issue on to the settlement of cost on cost center in during maintaining the settlement rule in PM maintenance order.

though i don't maintained any validity limit there is the error code occurs KD 059 (Enter a distribution rule for Order without a validity ).

Regards,

K Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OKO7, for the settlement profile you using for maintenance order, check these configurations.

1. Under indicators, un-check 100% validation, if selected.

2. Under Valid receivers, select those as Settlement optional, if Settlement required has been selected. Check your settlement profile and see whether you have maintained the option "Settlement Required" for any of the valid receivers. If so, change it to "Settlement Optional" and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I had make all required changes & ensure the same as you sujested but till system show the Error code: KD059.

can i knoe there any CO related constraints?

Regards,

K Pradeep

mrunalbujruk
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Have you got solution for above message?

I am getting same error but for GL account. Detail error is as follows:

Enter a distribution rule for G/L account without a validity limit

Message no. KD059

Diagnosis

The settlement profile used requires you to define a distribution rule for G/L account. For period 006 2023, however, you have not created a distribution rule for G/L account.

Procedure

Create a distribution rule for G/L account without a validity limit, because, if the distribution rule does have a validity limit, the system always issues this message in the period following the last valid period.

You can also use a different settlement profile that does not require such a distribution rule, or change the settlement rule used.