cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SApscript old version picked for processing!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Ive made changes to my Script in development system and moved it to the testing system 1.THe cahnges were working fine in both of them . But once it was moved to the testing system 2 , the changes doesnt seem to work.

Infact in the Test System 2, the form painter (se71)shows the changes made by me correctly. But when i keep the SAPscript debugger ON, and run the program , THe debugger shows a Old / Inactive version of the same Script(Every thing ls there , except for the new cahnges made by me).

Expecting this to be a migration issue(se09 - Transports) I created a new transport for the objects and moved it across again, But still it faces issue once it reaches the TEst system 2. what could be the reason for this ?

Thanks in Advance,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if it is a client issue, since sap-script forms are client dependant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you explain the context of the client factor having the role in this problem.?

As to, how could this have got affected by it?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, Thanks for all your replies, ive managed to solve the problem. THe issue was like this:

I had a barcode type defined inside this script , this system barcode was created under a different transport that was not transported to the next system when i moved the script. This caused the script to work perfectly in the dev system and test system 1(I had the BC transported till Test sys-1, but not to test sys-2.) and

The prog fetched the previous active version of this script for processing in test sys 2.

Now i transporeted all the TR's and it works fine.

Thanks, Shyam.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate the form after you made the changes to the form and before the transport?

If it is not active in the source system, the last active version of the form is exported.

Regards,

Aidan

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate the form after you made the changes to the form and before the transport?

If it is not active in the source system, the last active version of the form is exported.

Regards,

Aidan