cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In prod system so many BI jobs are cancelled for last some days, in sm37 job log when i double click on last line it show me st22 dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC. i tried to search for this keyword in oss but so many notes, pls help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

This is clear message for duplicate record. Please check it.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i dont have access to system now but i have screenshot, im writing some lines from screenshot below, i will paste more detail tomorrow:

Information on where terminated

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLSBAL_DB_INTERNAL" - in "BAL_DB_INTERNAL_NO_UPDATE_TASK"

job name - long BI job name

Job initiator - ALEREMOTE

The termination is caused because exception "CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB" occurred in procedure

"BAL_DB_INTERNAL_NO_UPDATE_TASK"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Problem might be due to BALDAT/BALHDR tables as well, these hold application/system logs.

Could you check some SAP Notes, for e.g. -

Note 656967 - Application log: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC, BALDAT

Note 196113 - SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC, BALHDR

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

This is very known dump occurs in production environment. This dump occurs when any transaction or job is trying to insert duplicate records in a table. You can find the table information, if any corresponding update record failed with the same reason. You can also find table information from this dump only in ST22.

Ask your ABAP team to go through the dump. They can resolve the issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

0 Kudos

Shilpa,

This is very common issue. Normally a transport has made a change and the code is actually trying to insert duplicate records. ST22 will help but the basis team should see update failures in SM13 that will also show the details on the table and line of code with the issue along with the actual record trying to be inserted with the key values.

Good Luck

Allan Stone

EMC Solutions Design Center

SAP Solutions Architect

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in General SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC run time error occurs when we are tying to inser the duplicate values in the tables. so please identify your code bugs first before runing the jobs and remove the duplication of entries.

Please through the OSS notes in SMP.

-

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> i tried to search for this keyword in oss but so many notes, pls help me

Its true for us as well. Please paste ST22 dump details.

Thanks

Sunny