thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I has the problem too.

We need to use 3DGauge which is beatiful than the ichart guage,but there will be use a lot of gauges,and when the time or user is changed,the gauges would be changed too.So if we use the picture of 3DGuage,there will be a lot of pictures and must be dynamic generate.

How to resolve of this scene? thanks!

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a JavaScript timer function to refresh the SVG image by calling the BLS transaction generating it (and passing the image content as output parameter) periodically.

Thanks,

Dipankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

The BLS returned XML information,how to display it as image in page?

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use the Animation Rendered action in the BLS to generate an image out of the SVA/SVG object. Then pass the encoded image string as the output parameter of the BLS and use this transaction as a HTTP service using Runner as the image source. The JavaScript timer function should refresh the image source periodically, which will execute the BLS transaction, generating the image and thus modifying it if there is any change of the underlying data.

Thanks,

Dipankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,I know that.And I get the value of output parameter which is encoded string of image,but i don't know how to display it as image in page.

Please tell me how to do that?

Thanks!

blant