cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic price not appearing on Sales Order automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have price for a certain material and it is set on PR01 pricing procedure.

The problem is when making an Sales Order, the price itself is not appearing on the SO automatically. When I click the pricing elements button, on the pricing elements list, PR01 is not listed. I would have to manually type PR01 on the pricing elements windows just to make the basic price visible.

I want to make the basic price to appear on the SO automatically. How to do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened the price analysys and I got this information:

Condition Type: PR01

Description: Condition entered manually

Is that the reason why price is not showing up automatically? How can I change it so that it will be automatic.

I am sorry. I am new to SAP SD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No that is not the reason. The reason is, you have not maintained the condition record for the condition PR01 to appear automatically. Maintain the same for PR01 and check by creating another sales order. This should work now.

Otherwise delete the manual entry what you have created, then create a condition record for PR01. Use the update function to update the pricing procedure with the new condition record.

Thanks

Venkat

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

case solved. thank you people.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out something based on my observation. I found out that this issue is not happening for all of the materials. Just on few materials.

I noticed that other prices (for some materials) are appearing automatically and some are NOT. I found out that the material has no price for all of the sales office that we have, thus the only time price will come up if that material in that sales office has given price in VK11. Logical. Now I know why the price is not appearing.

SECOND

I noticed something when I checked condition type PR01 on tcode v/06, the "manual entries" and "pricing procedure" are all empty. What is the effect of this? Would this cause problem? What problem?

As far as I know SD pricing starts on "pricing procedure" and I am that I should put something on that "pricing procedure" field.

please this [IMAGE|http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/v06pricecheckNov122011.jpg]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual entries = No limitations

The value of this field determines whether the condition type determined manually or not at sales order level,if you maintained no

limitations here system will allow to enter the condition type manually and if the condition record was there it will determine

directly.

Pricing procedure : Condition supplement: When the business wants to give certain conditions.

Ex: Discounts for all the customers and materials till certain period, then the business can use the feature that is

condition supplement where we specify the discount condition types as a condition supplements along with base

price. To implement this condition supplement feature, one separate pricing procedure should be defined and

assigned to the particular condition type.EX: PR00 and condition records should be maintained. Then whenever system uses

the PR00 condition type those discount condition types also accompanies PR00 condition type.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do as i said above it will work.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the prices condition record in VK11 for the validity of the sales order and then redetermine the prices.

For all the future order you will get to see the price, be sure to check the material or sales org for the record.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Specify B "automatic entry has priority" for the field "manual entries"in section of "changes which can be made" V/06 for that condition type.

De-check the field "Manual" for the condition type in pricing procedure V/08.

Finally check condition record is maintained or not.if not maintain condition record in VK11.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please goto the item level and click on conditions and check. Goto the pricing analysis and check the reason. If the condition is missing, then use the transaction code "vk11" and create the condition record of that particular condition type and then save the condition record. Follow these steps and revert.

Thanks

Anil Hooda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

Wellcome to forum, please search in the forum before posting as this is very basic problem.

Now to your problem open your sales order VA02 select line item go to condition details then click pricing analysis and find that your pricing procedure is coming or not, then click on the condition PR01 and find due to which reason the value is not coming in the sales order.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Davinder

Edited by: davinderpalsingh on Nov 11, 2011 12:07 PM