cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Req. is to send mail on Client Domain id from SAP XI- ALRTCATDEF

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have configured Alert Configuration on SAP PI 7.10 & it is working fine ... able to send message on ALERT Inbox on RWB.

But.... Now my Problem is to send those alert mail on Client Email Id .

lets say if I am working for company name "SteelCompany" ... then mail is to reach on abc @ steelcompany.com

All I know , something need to be done on SCOT T-Code of SAP PI System.

What exactly needs to be done ??? . Please guide .

Regards

PS

Edited by: prabhatxi on Nov 11, 2011 11:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which mail server you want to send mails those mail server details you have to configure in SCOT transaction.

To configure email alerts and mail server settings http://saptechnical.com/Tips/XI/Alerts/Mails.htm

Regards,

VR

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS,

Have you tried adding a user on the Fixed Recipients? In ALRTCATDEF, select the alert category you have created and click on Fixed recipients. You must select the userID created for the company you wanted to receive the notification with the correct email ID on its profile. Once the user is added on the list, an email will automatically sent to the company email when there is error on your interface.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jenny

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To send alert emails to the client, he should have have one communication user in PI system. And specify that user in the fixed receipent in ALRTCATDEF tcode. And do the following.

1).Goto t-code SCOT; double-click SMTP and specify the mail-host and mail-port for the respective mail server.

2)Make the u2018Node in useu2019 check box as checked.

3)Click on the u2018Internet->Setu2019 button under u2018Supported address typesu2019 to specify the email-address of the recipient.

Specify the email-address of the recipient who is going to receive the alert mails.

(OR) Specify u2018*u2019 in case of multiple email-ids.

-->Goto Menu->Settings->Default Domain and specify the domain id of the company.

-->Save the settings done in SCOT.

Regards

Priyanka