cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Fill up Process(with Bebit and credit entries)

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to do following entries in consignmen Fillup process.

1)consignmen Fillup:-

Goods on sale consignee Cr.

Consignment Agent Dr.

since proforma invoice is gets created in Fill up process, shall i configure cmercial invoice instead of Proforma?

Reg,

amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
shall i configure cmercial invoice instead of Proforma?

Before answering this question, I would like you to answer to the following

a) What do you mean by consignment fill-up

b) Under what circumstances, you can raise a commercial invoice

If you know answer to the above questions, posting this thread would not have arised.

Anyway, my explanation goes here

Consignment fill up is nothing but you move your own stock from one place to another place. Once you moved the stock, that stock will be earmarked for the end customer and it cannot be diverted to another customer. Now tell me, for moving the stock from one place to another, will you generate commercial invoice ??

You can very well put these questions with your client so that you will find a solution.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

Account updation takes place only after Consignment Issue, where goods are sold to the end customer and billing is also done.

In consignment fill-up goods are only placed at the consignment agent's place. The ownership of the goods still belongs to the producer and marked as special stock. Its not sold to the agent hence there will be no billing nor there will be any accounting entries in this step.

Hope you got my point.

Regards,

Ashish

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Amol,

As per my knowledge Consignment Fillup will not having any billing then how we can issue either invoice or Proforma invoice

Sendly me reply for my reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol Tamhane,

--Consignment fillup :The consignor(owner) is a person who deliver goods to the consignee(customer) i.e the ownership of the goods lies with the consignor. Their is no Pricing in Consignment fillup because the goods are not sold by the consignee to the end customer it is kept at the consignee place.hence their will be no accounting entries for consignment fillup.

--Once consignment issue is done accounting entries will be generated.here the customer is selling the goods to end customer.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just read you mention about consignment.

Consignment Fill up is not relevant for billing.

If you are rasing a commercial invoice to Agent then that means:

- there is transfer of ownership

- then this a normal sales.

in that all case, this not a consignment at all.

If you want to bill, your agent then use consignment issue process.

For more calrity on consignment process, refer following SCN wiki link for your reference and understanding:

- [Consignment Process|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Consignment+Process]

Regards

JP