cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button (icon) sequence

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have activated the buttons, instead of text, using ITS parameter ~WEBGUI_ICON_TOOLBAR = 2. For some reason, the EXECUTE button is on the far right of the application bar. In SAP, the EXECUTE button is always the first button on the left. Anyone know of how to change the sequence of the buttons? I would prefer the buttons represent what the SAP GUI does.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

Are you referring to the Green circle with the check in the circle button on the left of the okcode field in the SAPgui for Windows? This icon does not exist in the SAPgui for HTML (webgui). It should be noted that this button is not the execute button. This button only submits what is in the okcode field.

Best regards,

Edgar

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh it does exist. I would post a picture, but you can't do that here. I have turned off the OKCODE field with another ITS parameter.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth, What is the BASIS Support Package and kernel patch level of the system you are using? Also, what are the settings you are using, I assume you are referring to ~webgui_simple_toolbar to get rid of the okcode field? I can try to test it here internally. Thanks.

Edgar

Edited by: Edgar Chuang on Nov 11, 2011 10:49 AM

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basis 700 patch level 25. Not sure where to get the kernel level.

~NOHEADEROKCODE 1

~SINGLETRANSACTION 1

~TRANSACTION

~WEBGUI 1

~WEBGUI_ICON_TOOLBAR 2

~NOSPLASH 1

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

Here is a crop of the top of transaction SE38 in three different scenarios. The first is all of your settings except ~WEBGUI_ICON_TOOLBAR 2. The second is all of your settings. The third is from SAPgui for Windows. Please let me know which icon you are referring to.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/408/se38le.png/

Thank you,

Edgar

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/408/se38le.png/

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edgar,

Here is the link to the menu bar:

[https://picasaweb.google.com/109765551858585726324/WebGUI#5675206831178493426]

Edited by: Kenneth Moore on Nov 15, 2011 8:03 AM

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

That link does not work.

Edgar

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, try it now. First time I have used Picasso Web. Had to set the properties of the album to PUBLIC.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The link works.

If you comment out:

#~WEBGUI_ICON_TOOLBAR 2

does the icon move?

Re Kernel -> Menu: System > Status, buttons "Other kernel info. (or hit 'F5')"

Regards,

Oisin

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I remove the parameter, the icon location does not change. The buttons just change to text.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What transaction are you calling?

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case, it is a custom transaction calling an ABAP report using a standard menu. But I don't think it matters.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

The button that you are referring to is the application execute button. Please look carefully and not that it is NOT the same icon that is next to the okcode field. The button you have selected is part of the application, that is why it is in it's current location. The button that is next to the okcode filed is a green circle with a check mark through the entire circle, this does not exist on the webgui. Sorry for the confusion.

Edgar

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the same program, but ran in SAP. Notice that the 'Execute' button is the first button on the left. But in the Web GUI, it gets shifted far to the right.

[https://picasaweb.google.com/109765551858585726324/WebGUI#5675704783182190578]

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edgar's last memo still explains the issue.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

In the Webgui the "Execute" button is still the first Application button. The difference is that in the Webgui we put all of the buttons on one line (notice the small horizontal line before the Execute button, this separates the system buttons from the application buttons.)

Anyhow, the answer to your original question is that the sequence of buttons cannot be changed in the Webgui. That would require a redesign of the theme. If you want though you can create your own Webgui theme, of course, that might create issues elsewhere or in the future when you upgrade.

Best regards,

Edgar

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was afraid of that. Thanks for looking into it, Edgar.

Answers (0)