cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Uncaught - 'CX_WD_CONTEXT' - WEBDYNPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have changed the main view of a webdynpro to introduce a tabstrip with two tabs. But when I have tried to execute the webdynpro, I got a DUMP:

An exception occurred which is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_WD_CONTEXT', was not caught and

therefore caused a runtime error.

The reason for the exception is:

Could not find attribute TABLA_EMPLEADOS

The attribute TABLA_EMPLEADOS is a structure, and it's defined at main's view's context, as at component controller's context. The first one is mapped to the second.

More details of the DUMP:

- The code's point which generate the exception:

1 method if_wd_context_node_info~get_attribute .

2 data:

3 rtti type ref to cl_abap_typedescr.

4 field-symbols: <attr_info> type wdr_context_attribute_info.

6 if me->attributes is initial.

7 me->map_node_info( ).

8 endif.

10 read table me->attributes->* into attribute_info with table key name = name.

11 if sy-subrc <> 0.

12 if me->_all_attributes_read = abap_false.

13 getall_attributes( ).

14 read table me->attributes->* into attribute_info with table key name = name.

15 if sy-subrc <> 0.

>>>>> raise exception type cx_wd_context exporting textid = cx_wd_context=>attribute_not_f

17 endif.

18 else.

19 raise exception type cx_wd_context exporting textid = cx_wd_context=>attribute_not_fou

20 endif.

21 endif.

- And the hierarchy of processes/methods:

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO~GET_ATTRIBUTE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_ELEMENT~GET_ATTRIBUTE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_ELEMENT========CP

Method: GET_ATTRIBUTE_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L3STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Well, I passed about 5 hours investigating, testing, and so on, but I always get the same exception uncaught. I think I have missed some step at the inclusion of the tabstrip, but I don't know how to manage it.

Thank you for your time and help!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your view Some where you have binded this TABLA_EMPLEADOS to proporties of the UI element, is this an attribute inside à node ? , you may have to check THE cardinality of THE node, it is 0..1 or 0..n then it is possible that You get dump like this. You can try change that to 1..1 or 1..n.