cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT2 monthly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have a requirement to load the hours charged to WBS element in CAT2 per month, charging only one value, eg 20 days. The system allows me to charge day by day and I want to know if is possible to combine in a single monthly value.

If not possible, I see that the transferring CAT5 to PS posted a document for each day, the question is whether this accounting can be grouped into a single document?

Thanks in advance.

Anibal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

anibal_mourelle2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lots... solved !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Would appreciate if you can can share with forum how did you solved this issue.

Regards,

PSR

anibal_mourelle2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

I configured the recommended transaction to transfer only one CO document.

The CAT2 will continue charging day by day, although I'll consider the KB21N as an alternative.

Thanks!!

Anibal

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

if solved mark the thread answered and closed by awarding points.

anibal_mourelle2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeed

Where can I maintain this configuration?

Thanks.

Anibal

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

before maintaing the data in CAT screen.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain this in Cross Application compopnents > Time sheet > Setting for all user interfaces > Data transfer to target components > Fill Co documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the CO transaction KB21N where in you post total hours of that month to receiving objects like WBS elements.

This would be kind of work around solution in your case. In general no organization book their employees time on monthly basis with exception to your requirement and not aware that to me.

Curious to know any specific reason for booking employee time once in a month, if you don't mind you can share with us.

Regards,

PSR

Edited by: PSR on Nov 11, 2011 4:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to book hours in CAT2 on a monthly basis. You can only do it on a daily basis. However if you transfer the hours to target components for a particular month at once only one CO document will be generated. If there are any mistakes in the timesheet entry and you wish to correct them and then retransfer the hours to the respective target component a new CO document will be generated.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Regards,

Gokul

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In you configuration data transfer to target components maintain All data records in one CO dociment instead one CO dcument per record.

Check and confirm