Not able to post the POS data in POSDM via /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

We have requirements of Sending POS Transation Data from 3rd Party POS

through SAP PI in SAP POSDM. For this we are using

RFC /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE. We have completed 3rd Party Sales format

mapping in SAP PI and have processed the POS transaction data through

SAP PI into POSDM through RFC /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE.

In SAP PI its showing status successfull. But POS transactions are not

getting generated in POSDM. I have done the debugging of RFC which are showing that TRANSACTION variable has zero

value.

Can you please look into the issue and let me know why data are not

being posted in POSDM?

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SAP PI its showing status successfull. But POS transactions are not

getting generated in POSDM.

Probably you have only checked it using SXI_MONITOR. Can you go to RWB -> Message Monitoring (choose adapter engine) and then get back to us?

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have checked it at both place. It showing its processed completely. From PI side, its processed succesfully but When I debug this RFC, transaction variable shows zero value. Because of this POS transactions are not getting posted in POSDM. When I manualy executing transaction from SE37 through /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE, pos transactions are getting posted in POSDM. But when I am trying to post POS transaction from PI, its not getting posted. From PI, message getting processed succesfully but not getting posted in POSDM.

If you know any solution, please provide it.

Regards,

Nitin

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I manualy executing transaction from SE37 through /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE, pos transactions are getting posted in POSDM

Yes because you are executing it from R/3 itself.

But when I am trying to post POS transaction from PI, its not getting posted. From PI, message getting processed succesfully but not getting posted in POSDM.

Can you check the settings of your RFC receiver channel that you are using? Make sure it is really pointing to POSDM.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

If I would not have marked RFC towards POSDM then how could I have got the Debugging? I am not getting exactly why it is happening? I put the debugging during the execution and it is showing Transaction variable has zero value. Could you please let me why Transaction variable having zero value?

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark.

Could you please reply on this?

Regards,

Nitin

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you refresh the RFC metadata by starting/stopping the RFC comm channel? Also, can you try calling the FM from PI using a program (se80)?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

I have done everything already whatever you have suggested till now. There is abosolutely no problem from PI side. Data is not getting posted in functional module itself but when I m exectuing FM manually, data is getting posted in POSDM. I need solution on this why it is happening. Have you worked on this Functional Module ever?

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not aware about CRM... but in CRM have you a tcode SM58 to check the content of transactional queue ?

Do the same in SM58 of PI ? and check the "outbound status" in SXMB_MONI of PI.

Anyway, in SRM, in tcode SE37, have you try to test this bapi with the same data sent by PI? what's the result?

Maybe you forgot to provide data?

after few searchs in SDN/google:

[;

[SAP POS DM: Which type of IDoc should be used in POS DM inbound?|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3565] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Note: If your exchange could be asynchronous, you have also idoc:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/46/65216a1c931b54e10000000a155369/frameset.htm]

regards.

mickael

P.S: hope this you.

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Nov 10, 2011 9:56 PM