cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Block of Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any standard way for blocking the project once the project end date defined in the CJ20N is approached ? If there is no SAP standard solution, should this be achieved by any enhancements/user exits ?

Please help me identifying the relevant objects which can be used for making the enhancement in order to block the Project based on the project end date.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

>

> Is there any standard way for blocking the project once the project end date defined in the CJ20N is approached ? If there is no SAP standard solution, should this be achieved by any enhancements/user exits ?

>

> Please help me identifying the relevant objects which can be used for making the enhancement in order to block the Project based on the project end date.

Develop an ABAP program which will call the project and set the system status as LOCK for all WBS Elements / Network Activities based on your logic / requirement. Please search SDN wiki to know the required BAPI for this. Schedule this job to run every night.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if there is any standard way of blocking the project once the end date is reached. However you can make use of User Status to achieve this. This has to be done manually though. You can block the required transactions using User Status.

For more information on this search the forum or go through SAP Help.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me what do you mean by block. Do you mean Say that no business transaction or cost should book against the project once the end date is met.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement is to restrict the users from posting any Purchase Requisitions/Purchase Orders to that project. But I want the system to change the status of the project as closed or blocked automatically.

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

tj02 is the table for status. please check with developer to develop a implicit enhancement, which matches your requirement.

Thanking you

Vengaiah