cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment amount cannot be higher/lower than the preset value Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Can anyone help me with this error. When creating a down payment request from a sales order with a billing plan, I get the message 'Down payment amount cannot be higher/lower than the preset value' and the document isn't released to accounting. When creating the sales order, I included a condition type that I created. The billing plan then calculates the down payment request value with the total sum i.e net value plus condition value. Upon creating the down payment request in VF01, I get this message. I did a test and noticed that, if the condition is not included in the sales order, the down payment request is created without errors. How do I correct this? Thanks for you anticipated response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changed the location of the surcharge condition in the pricing procedure table and the problem was solved.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are getting error, 'Down payment amount cannot be higher/lower than the preset value' ,please check the total value of the document.So in the sales document ,billing plan check what is the invoice value for the first billing date , also check what is the sales order value.Secondly what is the condition type that has been created and for what purpose it is being used.

Regards

Srinath