cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports showing Archived Sales Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am working on using SARA to archive SD documents, and it seems as if Document flow and Change logs are not archived, and not possible to see in reading the archived Sales Orders from SARI/SARJ. Are there SAP standard reports which can fetch and show data from archive, or any other way to find a 'document flow' (to eg. deliverys or billing docs) and 'change log' from an archived Sales Order?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The answer from Caveman is correct, the DRB - tcode ALO1 (that is the letter o not a zero) retains some of the document flow of archived data.

Do not use transaction VPAR as that archives data related to preference determination and transaction VF07 does not show document flow.

If you have implemented the PBS modules to view archived data, they retain the document flow information and you can view the data exactlly how it looked before it was archived.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Karin Tillotson

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unless the archiving object have the database table CDHR included, it is possible to find probably all the changes by looking into SARI - CHANGEDOCU object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using transaction AUT10?

Pls try that & let me know, if that meets your requirement.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using AUT10, but it is taking forever to read table logs.. The search criteria is a Sales order no, start date and transaction code. And when it finally finished, no result...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where and how do I use CHANGEDOC in SARA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all good answers!

DRB worked okey to find the doc flow ( we had a lot of ABAP runtime errors, which we have to consider running some SAP Notes to fix).

PBS module will be checked further, thanks for good advice

However, finding the Change log of the documents does not seem possible, or do you know if it's a possibility in PBS perhaps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try CHANGEDOC object in SARA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Yes, it looks like the change documents are available when using the PBS CSD module. The archive object CHANGEDOCU is recommonded only for change documents for master data. As, the change logs/documents are archived with the relavant transactional archive object.

Best Regards,

Karin Tillotson

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't have the PBS module unfortunately.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try archiving using VPAR instead of SARA.

Also, please check in VF07 whether you can doc flow of billing documents.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

For document flow you could try Document Relationship Browser (DRB) with transaction ALO1.