cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery has generated two Goods issue documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

One outbound delivery has generated two Goods issue documents(Two GI Document numbers).How to cleanup the duplicate document ?

Delivery doc number - 1XXXXXXXX6.

Goods Issue Documents 49XXXXXX84 and 49XXXXXX91(Douplicate).

Thanks a lot

Uday.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

david_ruiz
Active Participant

Hi Uday,

Apart of possible solutions about the problem, you must analyse why this occured since as you know,

double postings is not possible at all into outbound deliveries. I recommend you to re-Check your userexits.

regards,

david

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you try to cancel system will be able to clear two two GI documents through VL09.Is the outbound delivery creted for SO or PO.If PO you must have seen double qty in transit.There may be some custom program is causing this issue.Write a OSS note to

SAP they will clear the duplicate material document.

0 Kudos

HI,

When duplicate goods issue documents has generated, you can cancel the second(Duplicate) material document via VL09.

System should allow for this if the billing document has not yet been created.

If VL09 does not work or you do not want to cancel the invoice, you can run the report ZZWASTOR, again allowing for negative stocks temporarily. Please read the Note 424414 carefully.

Regards,

Pavani.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try to archive it, because to do VL09 perhaps open the door to do it again. Other question is what do you do with the FI document. I suggest to know why your system are doing it (userexits, BADI's....)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo