cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Sales Order with reference to a Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

how can I create a copy of a sales order referred to a contract mantaining the reference?

I have an order referred to a contract; I would like to create a new order in copy ( va01 - create with Reference) maintaining the relationship to the contract.

Thank to all,

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a new order by referring to a contract by clicking on "Create with reference".

Click on Contract and enter the contract number here.You can change teh requested delivery date manually.

Click on Copy.

Before this,make sure that the copy controls have been mainatined for these two document types.

Regards,

Krishna.

Note:Please search in the forum before posting basic questions.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can very well create a new order in VA01 referencing the contract number by clicking "Create with Reference".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G.Lakshmipathi,

I have a sales order create with reference to a contract.

Now I would create a new order with reference to the order created but I need to maintain the contract reference.

Right now I'm able to create a sale order with reference to a sales order but the new order created loses the reference to the contract (in the contract doesn't diminish the value available after the creation of the order created with reference to order)

Thanks,

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

new Sales Order created is referrincing Sales order not contract. So it won't affect your status in contract. new order need to create with reference to the contract.