Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot subscribe to Easy DMS document

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

we have a problem i cannot subscribe to any documents in EASY DMS with error "Error while subscribing-.No recipient could be determined".

i already have the roles for it. where should be the problem for this one?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to define a recipient list in DMS to which notifications should reach.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak Kori,

Thanks for your response. How can i check if the user already has a recipient? and if not kindly assist me how to create a DMS recipient either in Easy DMS or SAP GUI please. Thanks for the help.

Regards

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the following transactions wrt to recipient list in SAP DMS

CVI1 Create recipient list

CVI2 Change recipient list

CVI3 Display recipient list

CVI4 All recipients of a document

CVI6 Display documents of recipient

Hope this helps in your configuration.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

so the recipient name is the user name in CVI6? per checking it has an existing document on it with only one document type only. is this a factor why she cannot SUBSCRIBE to any document? can you please explain me the relationship of Subscribing to a document in DMS to recipient? Can if you only have the roles to access sample Doc Type 1 only you cannot subscribe to any other Doc type in the system? am only new to DMS and still learning it. thanks for the inputs?

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so the recipient name is the user name in CVI6?

Answer is YES.

per checking it has an existing document on it with only one document type only. is this a factor why she cannot SUBSCRIBE to any document? can you please explain me the relationship of Subscribing to a document in DMS to recipient? Can if you only have the roles to access sample Doc Type 1 only you cannot subscribe to any other Doc type in the system? am only new to DMS and still learning it. thanks for the inputs?

For each document number or document type you can define a recipient list. Based on this configuration user will receive notifications.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

So this means that if the user 123 is not created a recepient list to a specific document number or document type? she cannot SUBSCRIBE to that document?

Answers (0)