cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing SNC Alerts from Netweaver Portal Universal Worklist (UWL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Needed your help on one requirement in SNC in our project, would be great if you could give some inputs on it.

As part of the SAP Net weaver portal integration with the SNC system, we want to publish/broadcast the SNC Alerts into the SAP Portal Universal Work List (UWL), so that the supplier users can see these alerts in the SAP Portal UWL itself, and then from there can see the SNC Alerts details.

If you have some experience or idea on integrating the SNC Alerts with the SAP Portal UWL, can you please help with some pointers.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mruthyunjaya,

Thanks for responding to my query. We already have Alert Notification(SNC 7.0) in place and by daily job, the users get Alert Notification by email.

Currently we are executing a project where the SAP Netweaver Portal is connected to the SNC system with single sign on.

The requirement is that when the user logs into the portal, the portal should reach out to the SNC backend and access the SNC Alerts for the user and display the same in the Portal Universal Work List (UWL).

If you can give some inputs on what configs/settings are required in SNC, so that the Alert Connector configured in the Portal for the Portal UWL automatically fetches the SNC Alerts for the user and displays them in UWL.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I am working in SNC 7.0. I am able to see the Alerts generated in Alert Monitor under the Exceptions Menu option.

The Alert Monitor feature is to conslidate different Alerts based on your selection and send the Alert Notification email . You can also setup /SCMB/ANOTPULL program in background to send periodic alert too.

I am still not able to understand why you would need to do something different to get the Alers into the UWL.

Please review with Client if they can leverage the Alert Notification.

Below link might guide you on how to use the Alert Notification.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm70/helpdata/en/47/f5dbb1d36f01cee10000000a421937/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Thx

MJ