cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control inspection plan for equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Experts,

How can i create control inspection plan for equipments?

Regards,

Aktolga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Ulu,

You can create some dummy material to represent each equipment.

Then you can create Inspection Plan for this material with the usage to create manual inspection lot.

In this case, You will have Inspection Plan to represent each equipment. At the same time, No need of creating Inspection Lot; If require, You can make use of the equipment inspection functionality by creating the manual inspection lot

Regards,

Alwar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

If iam enter to the Web dynpro side and choose inspection plan result recording the system cant read the data's from the Web dynpro.

I get following Error:

'Inspection not read'

Regards

Güllü Aldag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use IA05 and maintain inspection point 300 for equipment, usage as 4 and maintain operation and inspection task list for the equipments.

when u create the PM order lot is generated and through QE53 u r able to record the results against the equipments.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to only inspection lot for equipment not with PM Order. Because i dont want to create confirmation and tecnicaliy confirmation for PM Order. Is it possible through control plan?

Regards,

Aktolga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use IA01 t code

Make sue to use inspection point & sampling procedure related to the plant maintainance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

through IA01 and IA05 i am able to create maitenance plan. But i dont want to use that. Because when i create maitenance plan, system create PM order with inspection lot.I need only inspection lot in some periods. Can i use therefore control plan (QP01) ?

Can i assingn control plan to equipment through using plan typ E?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos