cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF doesn't work in output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I use a UDF to remove leading zeros from an alphanumeric string. When I test it in the Message Mapping, it works fine. But when the output comes, it's not removing zeros, in SXMB_MONI

What possibly could be the reason ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use FORMATNUM function rather than a UDF for this requirement.

More standard!

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh

FORMATNUM won't work. It's alphanumeric string. It will fail

Raja

I have activated Message Mapping. Cache refresh as in SXI_CACHE, complete cache refresh? I just did that and it says cache started in background. How long will it take to complete?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I go to ESR, Environment - Cache Status Overview, I see the Status of " Notifications of Released Change Lists" under my name as Failed.

I guess it has got to do with my mapping not updated. What do I do here ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SU01, I see that PIREPUSER, Password logon not possible (Too many incorrect logon attempts)

Is that why I am getting cache notification errors in ESR?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Try to select the record with error and and click the Repeat Cache Notification button then perform a refresh.

If nothing happens and you are sure that your objects are all activated, delete the record with error and execute Clear SLD Cache.

Regards,

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith

That's a possible reason.

Get it unlocked and retry.

Regards,

Giuseppe

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Refresh the mapping runtime cache from sxi_cache check the object id of the mapping in SXMB_MONI if its updating or not

try changing name of the UDF and mapping name and execute the same

thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The BASIS guy unlocked the password of PIREPUSER. I went to ESR, Environment - Cache Status Overview , clicked on the Notifications that failed, clicked on Repeat cache Notification and then triggered again.

This time the UDF worked perfectly. Thanks to everyone who contributed

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated Message mapping in ESR? safer side perfrom cache refresh and execute once again.

And one more hint is test interface without passing any elading zeros to the field and check the result .

Regards,

Raj

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it working in operation mapping? Try to test it from test tab of operation mapping. And make sure that your operation mapping is activated and cache is updated.

Regards

Priyanka