Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simultanious log on failed error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are in SRM 7 and using PPS,

As per our process, for single part bid, while opening the bid, Bid floor admin has to initiate the 'Opening of the price Rfx' , and then with in the simultanious logon time the Approver has to Appprove the 'Opening of the Price Rfx opeining'. and only after simultanious log on time passed and opening has performed successfully , Response and awards are visible for the purchaser.

When ever approver fails to approve within time frame, Bid floor admin. has to re-initate the price opening and then apporver has to approve the opening( as per standard process)

But in some cases we are facing the error, while re-initating, system is showng the time remaining which is even more than the simultanious log on, and if at all bid floor admin initiates it the approver is getting 'system error' after he enters his password.

( note: This is not for all we have opened many bids by this process successfully)

please suggest how to open the responses which are held becasue of the error ' Price rfx responses opening has not been performed'

Thanks in advance

NITIN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin ,

Kindly check whether you have activated Adaptable RFx Response Handling. If not follow the SPRO Path and activate .

SRM Server -->RFx->Extended RFx Process --> RFx Response---> Activate/Deactivate Adaptable RFx Response Handling

Once price opening date and time reached "Initiate Price RFx opening" button will be activated.

Purchaser has to initiate the opening.If multi log on function is activated through customizing switch "SRM_701_SIMULTANEOUS_LOGON" then all members of price opening team should give their concurrence through button "Open Price RFx Response button".

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3259360

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinita,

sorrry for confusion but this problem I got sorted out long back, and I have shared my experience with Cristina, who is facing the similar issue no.

( ** I was working with SRM 7 then, and the option Activate/Deactivate Adaptable Rfx Response Handling , I don't remember that i have activated it at all, I remember this option was not there in SRM 7 at all)

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved our own

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Could you kindly explain us how to solve this issue, we have the same problem.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cristina,

This issue was due to missining proper authorization in the backend role. ( approver role in our case),

as it was long back I have sorted out , I don't really remember the object missing and may be those role related to our requirment.

But if you are facing the same issue then the reson may be same please check the authorization object of the approvers.

I hope it helps you.

Best Regards

NITIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your quick response! we will try the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nitin,

There will be a job running when simultaneous login proceess is initiated, the job name will be same as your GUID of RFX.

Many cases this jobs tend to get stuck when there is a load on server and the process fails.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sam