cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document behaviour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

This is my first post on SDN ...I want to know how is posting key determined in a document posted through SD in FI..As soon as billing document is generated we can see customer gets debited with posting keys 01...I know posting keys and document types are confgured in OB41 and OBA7 respectrively but i want to know how is posting key determined in billing document generated using VF01...For MM side it is understandable but in SD area where we confgiure it.

Br

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The posting key are determined on the bases of OBYC for the respective Account key used for/in the transaction.

REgards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

But the logic is still not understndable to me...Account keys in VKOA are assigned to GLs for posting...How are these reflected in OBYC...OBYC is for FI-MM integration that comes in to action when movement types are used..Please elaborate how are the posting keys automaically assigned to to customers and other tax related GLs in a document created through VF01.

Regards

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Those Accounting keys are in background config are linked to Automatic posting group AGR-Outgoing invoices like,

which has posting key assign to it.

So, in following the you can find transaction where posting key is config.

Transaction

Desc

AGD

Customer Item on Outgoing Invoice

AGS

G/L Account Item on Outgoing Invoice

AGX

Customer item with special G/L indicator

For further detials or understanding, you can take assistance of a FI guy.

Regards

JP

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the transaction code is OBXW

Regards,

Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi